Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/quiddi-product-recommendation.liquid
- LEARNING YOUR NUMBERS: One through five and wild. You have to have the larger number to win. This is great for kids who are still working on their numbers or children who are working on simple addition. It’s a simple game perfect for all kinds of kids and excellent for mathematical development.
- BRILLIANT DESIGNS AND COLORS: Each card is made with beautiful pictures of wild safari life like tiger, lions, zebras, giraffes, and monkeys. These are the perfect way to teach a child both their numbers and jungle animals. Kids will love to look at and learn about each animal on the card. But careful, they might get distracted from winning the game!
- HOW TO PLAY: Players each get Jungle Animal Cards numbered 1-+5 and a WILD card. Each chooses a card to play. The player with the highest card take them all and gets 1 point. Be careful… if player choose to play the same card they cancel each other out! The first player to reach 15 points wins!
- FUN REUSABLE TIN: Once your game is completed and you’ve won as many times as possible, you can pack your cards up in the reusable tin. This makes clean up a breeze so your room stays neat and tidy. It’s also durably constructed, unlike typical cardboard card boxes so you can pack it up and take it along.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Jungle Safari Card Game by International Playthings. Includes 44 cards (8 of each of 1-5 and 4 WILD cards) and game rules in English and French. Designed for 4-6 players. Recommended for ages 4+.